View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you everyone for replying so quickly.

I have been tested for MS, RA, and Lupus. However, I don't think that I have had my Thyroid tested or my Adrenals.

I have had everything (according to my doc) ruled out, but I know that I have never been tested for MG.

I guess I mention "burning, sensitivity, and numbness" because I have no other descriptors. The Burning is from my muscles just being so tired and the sensitivity isn't from touch but rather pressure. For instance, if I lay on my side, after about 5 minutes my hip and shoulder (where my body contacts the mattress) start hurting so bad that I have to move. The numbness isn't numb in the traditional sense, but more of an internal feeling. My arms and legs just feel like they are dead and lifeless. Like the core of my body would be perfectly fine without them.

I know that nobody can diagnose me here, but it just feels good to talk with others that have similar symptoms and actually believe me. My wife (which is the greatest in the world) is always there for me, but when everyone looks at me as if I am just trying to get out of work or something, I just want to break down and lay on the couch all day. If someone says to me that I look great today one more time, I might snap.

Again, thanks to everyone for any and all advice.
rdawes26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote