View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate88 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I would really like to say thank you to everyone that has been giving advice on here, I have been reading it and finding it really useful. I'm 21 years old and got diagnosed with RSD in September 09, having had leg problems since I was 11, by the time I was 15/16 I started relying on steroid injections to walk. In September the steroid injection didn't work, that is when they diagnosed RSD. I haven't been able to walk in 7 and a half months, and my leg is getting progressively worse. So I would just like to thank you all for all the advice that you give people, whether directly or indirectly by posting on a forum which anyone can read.
Hi Kate. You may want to start your own thread cause this original post was so long ago. I am sorry you are in such a bad place. I see you are in the UK but is there a pain doc who deals with RSD near you? How did your leg problem start? Have you had dx tests done to rule out another condition? The longer you are not able to use the limb the worse this condition gets. Are you or have you been on any meds? What about blocks? I think you really need to get in to a doc asap who deals with rsd but also to see a possible neurologist to rule out other conditions. Sending thoughts and if you want an email buddy I am here.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote