View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sounds like the Pump is the size of a cellphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conductor71 View Post
Cal,

Thanks for reporting back on this; it is encouraging to hear how well others are doing with this method. It is far superior to the oral delivery and is a long overdue alternative to brain surgery. Please keep us informed as to the pricing as it may apply in a long term use basis; I fear that Solvay may price it out of reach for many people.

Cal, do you know if it is mandatory that the pump unit (box) be carried upright over the shoulder like a handbag? I love to sew, so sewing ideas quickly come to mind. If the shoulder is not necessary, you might be able to find someone to make a custom fanny pack where it is secured around the lower waist or upper hip...almost like a belt. The other idea is to have someone create a little undergarment with an inside/hidden pocket that secures the pump while concealing it. The other idea is, if you can't hide it, flaunt it. There are many beautiful fabrics that we like; she could have a few "designer" bags made to liven things up a bit. Lots of possibilities.

I hope your wife continues to do well and feel better.

Laura
If the pump is like a (large)cellphone, consider designing a belt-clip for it.
bodiegps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote