View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default It's starting again

Today when I was in Patricks this regular in there whom I've known since 1990 asked me if I could give him a ride home. I told him yea. I told two of Cocky's friends in there that I was going to take Roger home. One of the men said he saw Cocky in Patricks yesterday. I said, that's funny, he didn't mention that. And the 2nd friend of Cocky's said it was probably because he didn't think it was none of my business. I see it already starting with friends and acquaintences of mine and Cocky's starting stuff. Roger, the guy I gave a ride home to said that Provo looked at him like Roger was going to get lucky with me. I had gotten so nervous and upset after going through that crap with Bobby and the people in there starting stuff that I misplaced my keys and later left them in my front door and closed the door! I'm going to call Cocky a little past 5:30 p.m. today and tell him what went on cause he'll likely go into Patricks after work and his 2 friends will make something out of me giving Roger a ride home.

Barbara