View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL....Alffe....I wonder how you are going to keep up with all that...that's a very lucky pooch...

I wonder if I will catch my plane on Wednesday without a pup hidden in my bag

I wonder if I can say HI!! to our new members...

I wonder if Spring will be just as hard as the winter was or if life will give us a little break to replenish ourselves...

I wonder at how happy I am to read about Addy's accomplishments... You go girl!! You rock!!

I wonder if I am leaving too soon. My son has his hands more than full, but my grandchildren SEEM to be a little more balanced.

I wonder when I will be able to look around myself and feel as though I am not living in limbo...

I wonder what happened to our sheriff?? And how about our deputy???

I wonder why sooooooo many people in this world are sooooo lonely....and why do some people think it is soooooo neat and smart to be alone?? And why do they want others to be the same way?? And why do they judge those who don't want to be alone??

I wonder if I will go to school again....

I wonder if I can say how proud I am of my son for graduating with his BA degree despite all the turmoil and chaos around him....

I wonder what adventures life has in store for me now

I wonder if I can learn to sing like Addy...

I wonder if Abbie is holding down that elephant and staring it straight in the eyes until it turns away from her...

I wonder what happened to some of my friends here that I haven't seen in a while....(realize I haven't been around much)
Gardengirl....how dost thy garden grow??

I wonder how happy I was to read of news of our dear Reyn...have almost picked up my phone to call her myself...(something I really should not do right now...lol) So glad she is moving forward still...

I wonder how Wren's place is coming along...

Wonder when I will have a place I can call home for a while...
LOL...now I know how a rolling stone feels....

I wonder how David's health is...still smoking??

I wonder if Goofy is feeling any better and if she knows she is also in my prayers....

My hats off to all those grandmothers adopting gchildren...lol that takes a lot of strength....

Wonder why some people have such a fascination with death,
instead of life, or with both?

Wonder why death seems so inviting sometimes..

Wonder if anyone else is seeing ladybugs, hummingbirds, flowers, and butterflys...

Wonder if anyone wants a puppy...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-17-2010), Alffe (03-16-2010), barbo (03-16-2010), Brokenfriend (03-23-2010), DMACK (03-16-2010), Koala77 (03-17-2010), tamiloo (03-17-2010), Wren (03-17-2010)