Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Tyson ,
First of all Congrats on being accepted into GOUCHER!!!!!

I too am trying to decide what I want to do with my life since I am no longer working and on Disability. I am quite a bit older than you but my brain still works! I am thinking about taking a few college courses online because I didn't complete my degree when I went to college the first time, many moons ago. The field of Health and Natural Wellness interests me since I have changed my lifestyle and am seeing positive results with natural ways to help my body. Even if nothing comes out of it, at least I will gain more knowledge for my personal health. I am still using conventional medication and will continue to do so in addition to what I am doing naturally. Changing my diet has helped tremendously.

Enough about me. I am just curious as to how much working out you are doing and what it consist of? Does you doctor know about your workouts?
I am not saying that you should stop totally because I know excercise is very beneficial to the body as long you know your limits. I am just concerned about excersizing and your chest pain (discomfort)

Good Luck and I hope you can get some answers tomorrow. As always, I will keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Shari

Last edited by Shari_W; 03-16-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote