Thread: So alone...
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=Wilbyfree;633453]Hi Kim, and you deserve that freedom. With this disease, as mothers and wives, etc, we do everything in our power to hide our pain from our loved ones. During the alone time is when we can really hear our inner voice and try to reason with this beast. It is during this time that we can feel what we feel without any judgment or timelines. We can cry, pray, do whatever we need to do to make peace within our body, mind and soul. I believe with every breath I take that I will make peace with this. Fighting it has served me no good, taking care of oneself should be top priority. I will pray for your freedom. For me I would love to just go fishing, I can actually picture me sitting along side the river all day, of course a warm day just fishing.

God Bless, may you have all the freedom and quiet time that you need.

Jeanie

Thank you Jeanie.

I want to express my gratitude to you. I, like you, love nothing more than to fish. My Husband is a guide. Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware. I love to just be out there on a flat day and see the wonders that we are lucky to behold.

Thank you for this.

Kim

Kakimbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (03-17-2010), SandyS (03-17-2010), Wilbyfree (03-17-2010)