Thread: So alone...
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile357 View Post
I think people mistake two words for each other. Lonely and alone. We could be in a huge crowd of people that we know and feel very lonely. But we could be by ourselves and be alone and feel contentness with ourselves. I think the problem comes when we choose to be alone by ourselves more than we want to be with people. So alone time is good to gather our thoughts, calm our inner spirit, to pray, and sometimes just to cry at the unfairness of life. So I think embrace your alone time to strenghten yourself for the time that you spend with other people. Society wants everybody so busy all the time, so for someone say they need to be alone they don't know how to handle it. Scripture say "Be still and know that I am God". Christ also went to be by himself t pray and to gather strength in what was coming so we could follow His example and do the same
Thank you, Kim

I really like this post..It is meaningful...You are cauing me to think and I know deep inside that since my RSD..I feel cozy and safe inside while I am alone...it's my chance to think..feel and recharge myself in order to be excited to with others again..I can handle noise, activities and trully appreciate others more after I've had the time to relax and feel...Seems I have to reaquaint myself with my new self every once in awhile, which I am sure you all can relate to this...My illness has changed me, for the good actually I have become so much more appreciative of those free small things..and I need them..I love your fishing idea...if it is okay with you I will wave to you from afar while I sit on my mountain!!

I needed this post...Thank you all!!
Love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-17-2010), SandyS (03-17-2010)