View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
Hi Bobber,

I know that I don't have RSD, but, it sounds to me like perhaps after 15yrs of debating this issue, especially since you knew you were right...you had enough! I think that it is a human reaction to lose it once in a while. Think about what you go through every day, the comments that are made, the way people treat you and talk to you. I know that as a caretaker I sometimes have a short fuse, we all do...and if it has taken this long for you to explode on your friend, maybe it was just Gods way to making the debate end. You are a wonderful person, and have brought many days of peace and understanding to many people here. So Bobber, I honestly don't foresee you going to a padded cell with what's his name again, oh yea "No NECK VINNIE, coming in to give you your shot in the padded room. I will lift you in prayer and hope that you find peace with this...I can't imagine how you feel with the pain you're in, and having it spread like it has. You are under a lot of stress...Sometimes you will have to vent.

Peace my friend...
Sandy
Bobber... Bobber.. Bobber..my friend....

It is my utmost pleasure to answer your post..My friend , you and I have a lot in common with our RSD ... so please alow me..I hurt for you and I don't want you to beat yourself up over this..I want to say you are such a gentle man..spiritual and love in your heart... Remember that you have changed from the person you were prior to your illness..Now this is not a bad thing but we have to allow ourself the space to grow thru that.. none of us are the same..we are different in the way we look..feel (pain levels of 10000 every day!), we see the world different... cuz our world is now different and sadly, in some cases..we are not going back to who we were... the word normal is no longer for us..what is normal?? What was nomal?? We appreciate the sweet softer simpler parts of our lives and our tolerance had changed..it has to go along for the ride... see we lack control over our condition so sometimes we try to take control over other matters cuz we can control them (not our RSD) and we need control once in awhile... esp. when we KNOW we are right...MAKE SENSE??? My dear buddy please do not question that...let it go as others will certainly understand esp. our families and dear long life friends ..as he and they know us best... Most important is to be tolerant of yourself..give your self space and time..don't be too hard on yourself as we all realize, Sandy, you too being the care giver... life has dealt us a terrible blow..but we can work it out...you have to expect our patience will be tested and our way of handling ourselves is going to be different as we are doing our best and living a rollercoaster of pain... your special people in your/our lives will be the first to understand and accept and forgive us... Please, my friend..don't be sad, concerned or hurt..toss out an I am sorry once in a while and you are good to go!!!

My prayers are with you my dear pal... we all have you covered this time!!!!! Let us know how you are feeling now...

Hugz, Kathy

keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (03-17-2010), bobber (03-31-2010), Kakimbo (03-17-2010), loretta (03-18-2010), SandyS (03-17-2010), Wilbyfree (03-17-2010)