View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey guys just a suggestion, I have MS and with that comes the dreaded numbness, and even worse the tinglings. Anytime there is any kind of rubbing in that area it is followed with the 9 volt battery on the tongue feeling. This lasts for about half an hour after we...

Now with mine the drive is there. I am a 29 yr old woman who has been on an emotional roller coaster, believe me the drive is there.

I can suggest finding other ways to please one another, especially if intercourse if painful. For me sex is more of a mental thing than a physical. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the physical most of the time too. But there are times such as when I am completly numb down there that I try to find other ways to satisfy my DH2B.

I don't suggest numbing creams or lubes, basically it is oil and lidocaine and really it is not as much fun if numb. But if you find that oral or exterior stimulation is pleasurable as opposed to penetration then you may want to experiment on extended foreplay sessions. As others have mentioned, meds play a big role in sex drive as do hormones. There isn't much that can be done about spinal injuries, but hormones can be replaced.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote