Old 03-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Dear Sharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfever View Post
Thanks you everyone I feel way better than this morning. But now I have a headache and my jaw hurts. LOL Aches and pains every where for no reason. How silly is this...sheesh. I am done with the resume and my husband who is a tough critic was very impressed and saw how hard I worked on my resume. He says I did an excellent job and nothing needs to be fixed. He was impressed with the template. I found a daycare template. You can find sample resumes on the web. That is how I did mine. I looked at others and did my according to that template.

I really pray and hope I get that daycare job Lord please bless me with a daycare job.

I would like to get working again.

Sharla
gosh aches and pains? headache? oh dear i hope you are not coming down with something!!! i would think of allergies first, but since you took a benadryl that would have taken care of that. but maybe it is just the changes in atmospheric pressure you know, with the season change? i hope it is that - it should settle down soon. also make sure to keep warm enough. it is easy to catch a draft in spring ... seems all warm and stuff but there are hints of cooler air still running around... ... and make us all stiff and achey and stuff.

great job finishing up your resume!!! i am wishing you the bestest luck getting into a daycare job!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (03-18-2010), Yellowfever (03-18-2010)