Thread: Suggestions???
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm just so freaked out by how easily she was hurt, and how easily she falls down now. I've had a lot of anxiety the past month now just living in fear she's going to take a worse fall.

I'm about to get out the bubblewrap and turn my mommy into a mummy of bubblewrap.

It is weird tho, that my insomnia seems to have finally let up a little bit with all the anxiety going on. I sleep in my room for a few hours at night, and then sleep upstairs on the couch in the same room as my mom starting when my dad leaves for work. I havent been falling asleep at my computer desk in the middle of the afternoon. Very strange. I'm sleeping better.

which reminds me...I think I'll go lay down now since it's almost 2am and I've got to be upstairs at 530. (I could sleep up there, but I want to fall asleep watching Redeye on Foxnews. Havent been able to watch that for a few days)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote