View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default what a bunch of...

beautiful peoples....
thank you for all your time and effort on my part!!!!
lisa:: don't worry you didn't scare me... more than my life scares me these days....
the meds that i am on might be partly responsible for the sleepiness..but when i first started feeling this way i stopped taking almost all the meds to see if this was the problem and waited (of course) awhile to see if there were any changes...answer,,,just some more pain...
i am on the vicodin es for breakthru pain and oxycontin2-3x's a day...the oxy has not been doing it's job so i have had to increase amt of breakthru meds.. before the sleep nonsense started.. i was fine with all my meds..functioned,worked 6hrs a night,took care of my brothers,shopped,cleaned...of course still hurt but was able to handle it or deal with it...now...after falling from the vertigo..i am afraid to shower,drive,can't seem to walk a straight line...have no control over any part of this..can't wake up when i sleep,,not allowed to go to work..depression (if possible)seems to be getting worse..dreams are nightmares that i can't wake up from...can't help my friends who need me so much...and feeliing so guilty when i can't figure out answers for them (as i have in the past) or at least stear them in the right directions..feel like i am failing all and myself...rationally i know i am not responsible but i have not been rational for quite awhile...trying not to lose my sense of humor..it is one of the things that keeps me going...but it isn't funny anymore!!!
i am trying so hard in therapy to figure out who the hell i am now(esp. without david) and am coming up BLANK!!!
my drs call me a mystery and i feel like a blank..."what a life"
i know i am better off than many other people..and my heart hurts for them more than for me...but i am so damaged that i can't help them..this could go on and on...for pgs...so going to kiss terry good-night and try to find a small part of peace somewhere in my brain....
i am very blessed to have found this site and all of you..thank you for giving me support,friendship and a sense of hope for the future..
how do i get the thanks icon to the bottom of my posts???
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote