View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello All,

I just got off the phone with my mother and decided to post an update.

As I mentioned in the previous post, the medications that she is supposed to be on were finally "figured out" as of last Saturday morning, meaning that she had the correct medication in her posession as of last Saturday morning.

Since last Sunday morning, she has been taking three (3) doses per day. Each dose consists of one (1) of the IR Sinemet 25/100 and one (1) of the CR ??/???. I spoke to her twice on the phone this week; just a few minutes ago, and on Wednesday evening. Both times she did not seem very social, and her voice sounds extremely weak, much weaker than it sounded when she was taking only the Sinement 25/100. Also remember that during the medication "mistake" she had been taking only the CR three (3) times per day (or so I believe).

I have not physically seen her since last Sunday, but I am wondering if she is taking too much medication and it is having the opposite affect as it is supposed to. Again, I am only judging this based on the weak sound in her voice, and unfortunately I have not seen her since last Sunday.

Is it possible that she should have slowly migrated to the three (3) doses of both medications per day, as opposed to jumping right into the three (3) does of both medications per day?

Thanks,

Matthew
SmittyZ3M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote