View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Shocked Oh my!

I'm glad you brought this up!
Actually, this has been a lingering question in the back of my mind, as I have yet to call my rep. (Also Medtronics)

My first thought is (and I hope it's the case) that it is spring break and a lot of medical offices actually shut down the entire week and maybe leave an emergency number to call.
Of course, this is no excuse for the Rep to not get back with you, especially since this had to be a coordinated appointment between you, your doc, AND the Rep...... !

Since this is spring break, I'd like to think this is an 'isolated' incident and you'll get better service from here on

You have every right to be upset and you need some answers!

Just out of curiosity, I'm gonna try to get ahold of my Rep and see what happens.
Meanwhile, maybe get on their website and dig deeper into how they can be contacted. If your Rep 'stood you up', they owe you a huge apology and I would think (hope) they'll bend over backward to see you and make amends for the missed appointment.

You bring up a good point here......and come to think of it....
they were DEFINITELY friendly and 'willing to help' while making the sale, but .... ?...... I don't recall even getting any kind of contract or anything that shows they intend to have any sort of commitment to us.

This better not be a case of us getting passed off between the Dr and the SCS company.

My Dr's nurse did tell me that it is 'part of their service' to conduct these follow ups, so I'm under the impression that it is the Dr office responsibility to coordinate the appt to have the Rep there.......but still....the Rep is supposed to be available to us 24/7.

I'm only 4wks out from my surgery and haven't needed to call anyone yet......but I'm gonna do some homework and see what's up!
Please keep this thread updated k! I certainly hope things don't go south with this company. I've always heard good things about them.....but .... they are HUGE. Maybe some areas aren't as reliable as others.

We'll soon find out! I'm with ya on this....
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote