Thread: medtronic rep.
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I still haven't heard from my rep. I just get frusterated as every time I have to go to be reprogramed it still cost 30 dollar copay. I usually don't even see the doc. If you pay the upward of 100+ thousand dollars my insurance paid it looks like the reprogram would be covered. It seems like all I do is pay, pay, pay, and never am satisfied. This will be my third surgery on the SCS. The first to install, the second to move the battery as to a more comfortable place, and now to restich the battery in were it tore lose. And now we will either have to add a lead or move the existing one. I have already been suffering with the battery ripped lose for 4 weeks while I was in a cast for my foot. They did not want to do the surgery with a cast on. You just wouldn't believe how painful this battery is. My pain doc had to put me on sleeping pills so I can sleep through the pain until surgery. I feel that I should be a priorty. Maybe Im wrong. I just want the service I feel I paid for. I'll let you know how long it takes to get a call back. I did find an 800 no. to call for info, but I would like to give my rep the chance to call. If no response tommorrow I will have to give the 800 no. a call. Will keep you posted. Thanks for a response!
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-18-2010)