View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Very good points indeed,
But I Tend to agree with Jo-Mar
There will always be Dr's..I think their just blowing smoke,,their not going to turn down 6 to 7 figures over doing a few freebee's,,they are by law to do so anyway,,My mother and both sisters are in the medical field,,they inform me to that the hospitals have to do so many charity cases as well,,they do not adveryise this of course for obvious resaons,but it is the Law,,,and my opinon is they took an oath,to help people,,but alot of them now,run people thru like a drive thru fast food joint or conveyor belt,,thats why all the mis-communications,wrong dignostics,poor patient DR relations,ect ect and one of the reasons for the insurance to go up,,Ive personally have had to see a DR numerous times before he would help me or listen to me,when he couldve done it right the first visit and not making me comeback umpteen times,,,to me thats neglagence incompedence {sp],,and so on,,,, to sum it,,I think money is a big issue,and pride gets in the way,,a man or woman knows their body and the signals it sends,,,A good DR will listen,,but they are few,,,I dont think a Dr is going to retire early..you may see one or two,,but like a boxer who retires early,,they rifle thru their cash due to their high liveing styles and back into the Ring and out of retirement they come,,but they are not the fighter they once were when they left,,,,,and I believe that the DRs that do leave[let them go] I think that they will probually be the bad ones with the arrogant attitudes anyway,,,they wont just set home and stew either andThey arent going to settle for a lesser job ,,[ like hanging out of a drive thru widow,asking you if you want fries with that.......,,so thinning the herd,might be a good thing..allow room for the new ones who have empathy and are hungry to come in,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-22-2010)