View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
wow - all those judgements and conclusions from two guys misbehaving on a video. And not a mention of how it clearly states that the guy with pd sat down right in front of them.

chris matthews drew more conclusions out of thin air than i hope anyone ever does about me. How does he know the guy with the tie is an MBA? How does he not know that the pwp could have an MBA? Now they are idiots and nazis. The opposite is much closer to the truth. We could be in trouble because there won't be enough coverage to save the ill and life saving procedures will be too expensive for us There hasn't been a satisfactory explanation about where the money is coming from to pay for it. The cost is going to go too high. This demands an explanation.

The pwp did a good job in bringing out the worst in a few guys with a tv camera handy... but no thanks to his manipulative approach. He got exactly what he wanted. i don't want pity and i wouldn't use my illness to incite that kind of anger in the first place. There are much better ways to do it.

paula
Personally, I wouldnt have done what that man with pd did, for the simple reason, if they tried to do to me, what they did to him, I would be in jail right now

I think it took guts to do what that man did..Maybe he wasnt looking for pity, maybe he was looking for compassion