View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
Hi Mike
Get the stretches from Kim,and if you need more holler at me,,I had it for a while but it has passed ,,the stretches are very good and the tennis balls in a sock works great too,,also if you have someone to push hard in on it to cause the muscle to get tired of the contraction and release,,they did this for me in theropy 2yrs ago,,it works,,,plus geniticaly,some peoples sciatic nerve doesnt pass over the piraformas but thru it,It is a small percentage but its accurate. deep massage on the { deep six ] muscles is very productive,, good things to do as well,,no caffeine, muscle relaxent, anti-inflammatory,stretches,hot soaks epsom salt.,,walking is promiseing as well,,good luck to you,,introduce the stretches and deep massage in increments...but my massage theropist really pushed hard with his fist into the muscle directly,,it hurt bad,,he would hold it for 1 minute at a time and would do about 5 of them,,,,but it did work,,,,bobber
i do all what you say here bobber and still have the problems. this week PT showed me a few new exercises to strengthen the abducters which in turn should take some load off the other areas once i get them stronger. time will tell i guess. thanks for replying

ALASKA MIKE
ARACHNOIDITIS,CRPStype2/CAUSALGIA since 2004
ALASKA MIKE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (03-21-2010), Kakimbo (03-21-2010)