View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
Steve,

I know what everyone is saying and why you feel that way. But whether you like what you see or not, look at how anxious and over-reacting people can be about these things. That's what the media looks for and then it seems to be fair game to blame the ridiculously ridiculed right for it all.

if you stick your hands in a lion's cage you are going to get bit.

I don't think those guys are right in what they did but i think stirring up hatred for an entire group of people is wrong too...just as wrong.
This isn't all directed at you Steve.

As my grandson's teacher says, "Save your drama for your mama". There's plenty of hate to go around and for what? It doesn't solve a thing.

in the words of Michael Jackson:

If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror

paula
I understand what you are saying, which is the second reason why I would not go to one of those protests

There is more hate in this coiuntry now, than there has ever been in my memory..I have been doing alot of reading and research about it..and some of those people at those protests, particularly the tea partyers, dont even have a clue as to why they are there