View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default correction

Must correct the statement re: negotiating pharmaceutical prices for medicare. seems there is a bipartisan group supporting change in the former bill to allow negotiation with big pharma. move in right direction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY59B...youtube_gdatau

though remember george carlin's assessment of "bipartisan": means we're being scammed BIG time.

Girija, I am saddened to hear of the ignorant bias expressed. I embrace the idea that we all descended from one Eve out of Africa. ( am reading Abraham Verghese's book "cutting for Stone" and love his description of the peoples of Ethiopia while the main characters are of Indian extraction. I have migrated from the primary topic of this posting, though recommend this book to appreciate other cultures,immigrarnts' experiences, and lots of medcine embedded in a sweeping epic type novel.)

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson

Last edited by olsen; 03-19-2010 at 09:18 PM.
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
girija (03-19-2010), paula_w (03-19-2010)