View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
I'm so sorry. I wish I knew what to say - but I've never gone to the ER for my pain. When my head pain is really bad, I can't move. The ER is out of the question. I crawl in bed and just have to wait it out. I take my meds, but whether or not they work I just can't tell you. Usually I vomit a lot.

Good luck to you. Hang in there. I hope you have some family to help you.

XOXOX Sandy
Hi, I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. I've been to ER twice. Once with a 911 call because I had passed out for an hour and half, paramedic told my husband he thought I was dead-blood pressure 60/40. I was unconscience for the trip, but I got attention immediately and put in semi-icu -I thought was 4 days,but hubby says 6.
The second time to the same ER, hubby took me-I was in so much pain. After waiting 3 hours in the ER, most of which was in the car laying down, we just left-couldn't get any attention and they said it was going to be longer wait. This was the hospital that had the RSDSA annual meeting last year. It's a great hospital, but I think you just about have to go in ambulance to get straight in. just my opinion.
Please let us know how you are and what happened, I've been checking on you every day. Thanks and hope you get the help you need. Your friend, loretta with big hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CZZ74 (03-27-2010), Kakimbo (03-24-2010)