View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 06:44 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member
Default Is this the place for peri menopause issues?

Hi everyone, I am new here. Until the last year I never had much female problems and never any emotional problems. Now I have both! In spades!

I have periods about every 3 months now. Before it starts, the cramping is just awful. It lasts for days. My who uterus area gets so tender and bloated that walking is painful. I had an ultra sound and endometrial biopsy. Both were normal, except for a small ovary cyst. The only advice they gave was to take ibuprophen. I do, and it helps some.

Fatigue, depression. I used to be a real powerhouse. Now I feel lazy and worthless. I'm still working and that's going well, but I have let other things go. Even small amounts of exercise results in aching joints and muscles. I'm trying to loose weight and that's not going well. I've gone from a size 10 to a 14 in the past 3 years! I hate being so huge. I kjnow my weight is part of the reason my knees and hips get so sore. I never had much trouble keeping a reasonable weight before, now I just can't leave the sweets alone.

I need help getting on the right track for taking care of myself and being productive again.
Callie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (03-24-2010)