View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig My husbands enthnic group judges me

My husbands Indonesian ethnic group judge me just because we did not meet like normal people. So now a whole entire Indonesian church are gossiping about me and him and how they are not sure how we met for real. My husband and I were not honest about how we met for a certain purpose. We know how they will judge and gossip and talk real bad about us.( Seriously, they do that) My husband is fine with it. I am hurt that people who barely know me would talk like that about us. And most of all they are part of a church, I respect better behaviour than that from Christians. But I guess they are not Christians now huh? It is frustrating to see such behaviour from grown people. I expected better than that.

Last night I cried because I feel hurt. My husband felt bad and did not know what to do. I told him do not worry about it I have to just be more tolerant of these type of people. I know they are talking bad about me behind my back. I know they are calling me a white slut just because they think that Chinese Indonesian men would never marry a white girl because they think white girls are all shallow. I AM NOT SHALLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah welcome to his world. Well I am done with being nice. World meet the biggest ***** you have ever known! SHARLA THE WHITE SLUT!

damn ****ers who are uneducated. I want to **** their world up for hurting my feelings like that.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (03-21-2010)