View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes i never thought of marriage and SCS in the same family but ture lol
my pain is bear with me here i am not the best speller anymore.
Radiculair pain from nnerve damahe and scar tissue in the spine from past surgeries , or so they tell me thats what cause
's it
i have not been told i have RLD assuming you mean restless leg syndrome?
Bu i am pretty sure this factors in there some where,
my pain gets to the point that if i could cut off my leg where it attchas to my hip i might be able to but up with the back pain. which the scs doesnt not cover .
some times the scs gets on my nerves not offten , but when it makes me sick to my stomach , it also tends to come around the front side of me , i get tuned alot,
i yes i have increased my meds , they told me i would prolly be on them forever but hopefully they would be decressed with the scs. did not happen
they are to the point they want ot take me off Norco 10/325 up to 8 aday and but me on Methodone instead , but i am not ready to become this person yet. an i fear drugs.
I would not give up my scs at this time, it keep it on always, some times i have to crank it up to block the pain, like right now i ventured to the grocery store and am paying for it dearly.
i would say do they trail , and see , everyone is so different , but i can say i got better coverage with the permenant one, when i have it off i know it some i do this just to see if my pain is getting better , i can wish lol.
i do wonder sometimes if is causing more back pain then prior to having it , it tense's my back some times when it is up high , so i keep it up long enough to delete the pain in my legs , then i deal with achy back. i dont know if i answered any thing for ya , some time s ya gotto hit me in th head to get a responce i am not what i used to be lol.
but willing to help as much as i can
have a great evening , i check often so i am here
wdwgranny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote