View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I know nobody has the time or energy to read my life story in my posts.

But, I did ask my law firm to institute voice software before I got sick, and they said it would not conform to the billing software. Yet, the day I went out sick, the next week they instituted all 200 attorneys in two states to now use voice software or they couldn't work there.

I've had neuro TOS for 8 years. It is NOTHING like vascular TOS which is what Left sounds like she dealt with. For instance, neuro TOS (they do the dopplar test) does not show up on a dopplar test. I have a post on TOS that lists ALL of the tests that ALL but the scalene block will be "normal" in neuro TOS. What happens is that your hands move in small micro movements so much, for so long, without long enough to let the swelling go down that the swelling goes up your neck and into your brain and changes how the brain now deals with making movements and the pathways (new) that they build. It also now affects the sympathetic nerve system - that means heart, lungs, etc. Most 99% of docs do NOT understand neuro TOS. My concern is for the young people growing up who are constantly texting, gaming, using a laptop for school and a computer for work. It had NOTHING to do with having an extra rib, or physical shape. It's about TIME.

So there is so much to learn.

But in CA, what the insurance co.s are doing, is using Utilization Reviews that were supposed to be for a chance to object to a surgery, now being used for every pill or small thing the doc wants to do to try to help the worker.

My case was IMMEDIATELY admitted, accepted - there was no question when one works about 6 days a week, long hours, on a computer, that the computer (without any intervening cause such as a car accident, or childhood arm accident) and my work duties caused my injury. (Repetitive injury.)

I have been told by Australian workers that Australia's legislature decided that this type of injury will NOT be compensated by work comp - that it would BANKRUPT the system because of how many damaged workers there are. That frightens me. That's like when in the 1700's a damaged worker was wiped up, cleaned up, and given a kick in the *** out the back door...

I FIGHT FOR workers. I FIGHT for justice and truth - I am not interested in joining groups who want to "gild the lily" or make things up to make their claim bigger. I am a "just the facts" type of person. But I have to say, that I saw more fraud by the insurance companies than I did by the workers, and I was hired to identify and litigate fraudulent workers!

I believe everyone who spends their time here on the board. They can't be doing it when there's no reward...

So, when I can, I "talk" my posts to try to help in any way I can.

I do wish you better health, and the will to go on.

God bless you.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olecyn (04-01-2010)