View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Mikey. I am interested in your story because it relates to how I am feeling, especially the vision issues, I can't seem to shake them. You are the only person I have found that experienced what I am feeling. They also get worse when I exercise, work out, play sports etc. to the point where I become disoriented, although not dizzy or anything. This seems contradictory to the new exercise therapy pioneered at University of Buffalo, which is why I am very confused as to what is happening to my body right now. The weird thing is I have no headaches or light sensitivity. Is your chiropractor an upper cervical chiropractor? I am looking into seeing one of these in the next few weeks. So you went untreated for 11 months before seeing your chiropractor?

2 months prior to my "injury" (4 months ago) I stopped my Zoloft I was taking for 3 years (perscribed 3 years ago because my doctor thought my initial PCS was depression related) because I felt good. I am thinking maybe this injury triggered a more serious case of depression due to me being off the antidepressants. I started zoloft again 2 weeks ago. It is very aggrevating because prior to all this head injury stuff I was a perfectly level headed guy. I think PCS is directly causing the physical effects of depression and I have no control of it.
baseball07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote