View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank-you for so many responses and all the helpful links!!!!!
Before I had the surgery my podiatrist told me that in 6 weeks I would be able to do everything I did before surgery only better and pain free, I still have not been pain free, and went back to work only last week 3 and a half months later. I am really afraid I will lose my job and insurance because the pain and swelling while I am at work is horrid and instead of working my nine hour shifts I am lucky to get through four hours and have gone home early every day.I have told my podiatrist every thing thats going on, I can not bend or flex my toes the discoloration the pain he just tells me this is normal and the pain is something I just have to work through(well how can he say its normal when he told me 6 weeks in the beginning) So I finally made an appt with my primary care she said this was absolutely not normal she did do a blood test,no infection. She sent me to the neuro. The neuro also said absolutely not normal!! funny thing is the next day I had appt with my pod,I didnt tell him I had been to a neuro! and I asked him if there could be some kind of nerve damage he actually laughed at me a big laugh
and said you need to quit investigating online and leave the doctoring to the doctors hahahah he than said that none of my symptoms fit with nerve damage and I probably have a very low pain threshold well I had a 10 lb baby natural child birth and would rather do that agin then deal with this nightly pain. needless to say I wont go back to him ever again. March 29 is my EMG hopefully It will be able to tell me something definate for sure.
And if it is rsd hopefully it's not to late to start working on it!! My fingers are crossed so would my toes be if I could
Kelly
kellyevans40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (03-31-2010)