View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merniebj View Post
I am totally new to this type of online info. I have read all of the questions from Larp and replies from Mrs D regard PN. I have recently been prescribed Metanx by my podiatrist. Am staring my second month on this med and am interested in trying the individual components of Metanx and will look into the recommended items at iherb. The one thing that I found very interesting is Mrs D's info regarding the relation between statins and neuropathy. I have been on Lovastatin for years (prescribed by cardiologist after angioplasty (and subsequent repair of stents). Would like for info regarding this situation and where I can research the subject.
Hi.

Just wanted to extend a hearty welcome

You couldn't have come to a better place. I listen to everything that they all say, and I've changed my life accordingly.

And Mrs. D is my health Guru, (as well as many others).

when she speaks, I LISTEN.

So, you LISTEN!!!

Read, read read, and do all you can nutrition wise.

This is a great site with great people and lots of good info.

Better info than what you will get from a physician.

Remember, Doctor's PRACTICE medicine. they DO NOT practice nutrition.

So with any pill that you take, and any med that you take, be mindful of interactions, and put GOOD stuff in your body.

Your body will respond positively. Might take a while, but it will.

My husband got his stent a few years ago, did the cardiac rehab thing and became a full vegetarian. Me?? I eat a little organic chicken and some fish.

I also grow my own sprouts in my kitchen, and I take Methyl B-12 every day. Helped very much with my neuropathy.

I see you take Metanx. Very cool. I began the Methyl B-12 two years ago. I take 3 mgs to 5 mgs every morning.

I wish you well in your ongoing well-being.

Take care,

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote