View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, all did not goes as well as I would have liked;however, if it wasn't for prayers, I truly believe yesterday could have been a disaster. First, the injection caused me to almost vomit, it was touch and go there for a while. I even asked if I could just lay on the floor.
I had this surge of weakness like I just don't know how to put into words. I couldn't even hold that little bassin they gave me. And then, we found out, that we had just missed being in a 60 car pile up on the thruway. (it was snowing really bad out) What should have taken us less than an hour to get home, took 3 hours, that's how bad it was out. And all major roads were closed due to the accident, so everyone was detoured. Could barely see the person infront of us.
I was so sleepy and weak, I slept most of the way home, and then crawled into bed, and slept til this morning.
Thankfully I don't have to have that test often. Usually once or twice a year.

My daughter must have called every 15 minutes, she had such a bad feeling, and was praying for me all morning. (She lives in Columbus Ohio, it was sunny and beautiful there )
thank you so much for your prayers, it really does make a difference, and Our Lord, truly does answer prayers.
thank you
love lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote