View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown

There was an immediate increase of such problems once the computer keyboard entered life's scene. Up until then, all typists were taught HOW to type correctly (keep wrist up, for instance) ... we typed for a hundred years without any such injuries. The keyboards came along and voila everyone thinks they can type. It's unfortunate indeed.

I know that Worker Comp attorneys read here ... and I know they read my stuff as most of the time my phone line is tapped. I'm just tired of having the phone company clear it... and with the technology available today, their system dumps as soon as the line is searched. But once the phone guy came out and the physical item was on the outside of my home line. They used to also open my mail, until the Postal service sent them a warning.

I'm permanent total in 2 key areas, for 24 years...and they still spend their money on watching me? It's just the lawyers padding their pockets, my attorney and theirs.

I hope you find relief. I truly do. My original wc attorney didn't believe I was injured, and told everyone so. Then, he realized I was and apologized to everyone BUT me... and then HE himself went on disability... haven't heard from him since but I do wish he is being treated the way he treated me. Ok sorry, I ranted. Sorry sorry. I'm sorry things aren't the best for you either. ((((hug))))