View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I did what I could to hook this lap top up and then waited for my daughter. I was so frustrated with myself thinking that if I can't even hook it up then what in the world am I doing with one. It's jsut a lap top and I already have the router. So my daughter works on it for about 30 minutes and can't figure anyting out. I call my other daughter because her DH is the one that's in IT and hooked my router up and routinely cleans it, etc. He said he knew nothing about Windows7 but would call me at 10 PM and we would work it out.

I didn't want to wait for that so we called the HP tech number. I think we were directly connected to India or somewhere. Anyway my lap top could not recognize my router. So he had us disconnect the router from the 'puter and connect it directly to the laptop and then he did some kind of magic trick and properly introdeuced them. So now everything works.

I can't believe it is as fast as it is. It might make this one faster also because I won't do my game on Facebook on my desk PC and I won't do a lot of other stuff on the laptop. So it's all good!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (03-24-2010), SallyC (03-22-2010)