Thread: Why Me?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart So many care !

Never apologize for 'whining'....! That isn't even in our vocab!
We need each other abrown......we all get those 'meltdown' moments....... And it's ok to question God......my biggest hero in the Bible (besides Jesus of course) is DAVID! Look at how many times he cried out to God in the Psalms!

When these moments come to me, I like to do what I call....
"crawling up in my daddie's lap" Abba Father..... and let the tears flow...... When the kids are in bed asleep and you're alone.....take that time to let those tears go......we need that release.
I'm so glad you've got faith and trust in God.
Please don't let that go......

We're all in this 'together'......
You've been hit with so much here lately.....it IS so hard to comprehend WHY this happens.

I'm going to spend more time in my special 'prayer closet' and do whatever I can to lift you up as a Sister in Christ.....
Things will begin to turn around for you, let's all just stay in agreement on this and God's Word will come to pass.....
try your best not to let 'doubt' creep in .... we have to stand firm my friend......

you've got many friends here pulling together for you.....open up your heart and let these prayers manifest into healing and comfort....

TRULY CARING
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (03-22-2010), edever34 (03-22-2010), Kakimbo (03-22-2010), Wilbyfree (03-22-2010)