View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Blue,

"I dont see a single positivie thing on it... "
It is the litle things in life that make it all worth while. Tell me Chocolate is is not a little happyness?

I bunch of little negitive things can get us down. A bunch of little positive things can also bring us up too. Key is MODERATION. 50lb of chocolate will not cure all.

""I have put too much effort in... many things and, at the end, nothing was like I wanted to or... everything went to waste... with my effort on it... "

How do you ever know till you try? If you want something, you have to try to get it. May not be perfect, but it was better than nothing. Or you may succeed! Or mabe you tried and it was a bust. If you never try, you will NEVER possibly get what you want. Can't let the thought of failure guide you in what you want.

I have had many failed projects (personal or work) that I had invested much time and money in. I used as a learning experiance as not to repeat the same mistakes. Equipment ruined is proportinal to knowledge gained. Yea, I ruined a few things. I also was able to have some projects finish with much better results and more then worth the risk.

What do you have planned to look forward to?
[I need to get some painting done and still hurt from Thursday, my reward is Caraboo coffee]
GAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-22-2010), BlueMajo (03-22-2010), Brokenfriend (03-22-2010), thelonely1 (03-22-2010)