View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannaw View Post
That's what they did to me too, it is five months from approval, I have a good friend from high school that hired an attorney two years ago and is still waiting for her appeal hearing. She couldn't believe it when we reconnected after 30 some years that I got on it so quickly and it was by starting the process myself and calling Allsup. She is still waiting and is in really bad shape and can't work...we are the lucky few.
Sopmehow I dont feel so lucky, today I had to call my pension fund and let them know I have to retire,, Iwill take a 30% cut inmy pension due to retiring early,, My STB will be cut to 500 a month,, I had to call my employer today and let them know that after 36 years,, I;m done,, it was so hard to do,, 36 years and its all over,, and today my symptoms are at a all time high,, I just cannot tolerate this,, the pain is overwhelming,, the temperature sensations are driving me nuts,, my anxiety is at a alltime high,, I just know theres something mroe going on,, something more sinister,, I hate it and I jsut cant imagine living life like this,, I got scrips for more MRIS,, I dont know if I can lay down that long,, it takes al i Have to just move around without pain,, sitting or laying makes it worse,, I jsut cant think of livingmy life like this for another 20 years,, or whatever life I have left in me,,, I really hate it,,,
Feel the Burn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote