View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Jonathan - welcome....And ....

I'm glad you found us! I know of many who have PN from chemo...I managed to 'escape' the chemo w/my own cancer, BUT I'd the PN/CIDP prior to finding the cancer. I truly believe that I'd become more consistent in seeing the different 'regular' docs for annual check-ups because of the PN, and, that keeping a regular schedule was what got an early diagnosis for me! I have an idea of what you've been thru and hope you can share your learnings with us...Not a vacation for sure.

Each of us tries to bring what we have learned to this place...and feel free to ask any question at all! There are no silly questions....I for one have asked more than a few!

What meds are you on? How are docs treating you for the neuropathy? I cannot underscore the importance of sharing what is working or NOT...most often for some there are more NOTs that yes'es. Do you see a neuro? Really, we're not trying to be nosy per-se, just getting a handle of your situation, your meds, their s/e's etc and what we've learned and can share our experiences about them with you - if there are some parrallels.

Please don't be shy! I for one believe there are lots of folks who've had chemo out there who could join and learn as well. - super good thoughts for now - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote