Thread: Frisky Friday
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 11:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning everyone!!! I am off to a good start for my Friday. I am already on load #2 of laundry and have reloaded the dishwasher and started it too. Don't ya get tired of doing the same thing day in and day out??? It seems like my life revolves around dirty clothes and dirty dishes. I want some other type of dirty in my life hee hee hee

Drinking water water and more water today. Donuts are all gone from the other day and there is no chocolate anywhere in this house. I know that even though my periods are all messed up I can tell when I should be getting ready to start because my mood is cranky and I crave sweets.

Well I am off to see the wizard...yeah I wish. Really I am off to fold some clothes and finish the kitchen so I can enjoy it for the next 5 hours until the kids come home and mess it all up again. Have a fun frisky Friday...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote