View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I'd searched out possible prior...

toxic exposures in prior life as causes for my PN....can't prove it...Identifying exposures IS important tho...

Usually after such a period of time, toxic effects should not be apparent, unless there are things such as molds, or chemical/metal content waters or foods particular to your area.. It's hard, very hard to prove...Mainly because we don't all live in either 'test tubes' or perfect environments.

That doesn't mean it's wasted effort! All things that mite have happened in the past can, shall I say...predispose you to reactions at this point in time of your life. In my own case that mite be the issue...a long term bout of pneumonia, followed a couple of months later by the 'onset-symptom' stuff.

It's frustrating! So few folks ever find out any direct cause/effect! But hang in there...You have to be your own advocate--wracking your brain about every little thing [it's what one DOES, what else can we do?] It will probably be you w/all the puzzle pieces that will put together the real puzzle picture...even if you can't prove it. Nearly all the time, be sure not to blame yourself...for any aspect....I mean: How the fruitcake were we ever supposed to guess THIS would happen? It's worse odds than trying to win the lottery! At least, then, we could be easily able to pay bills?

Hugs in the meantime...Look up LizaJane's lists and try to herd up as many tests, reports, films, etc. as you can from your prior life.

More hugs! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote