View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi Wendy, Welcome, you have had this a long time. me 15 years and full body or generalized.
I also have internal RSD and bowel problems according to last colonoscopy. I take a herbal tea, called dieters tea to help with keeping my digestive tract active. the pain meds slow everything down.
This is a wonder group of friends, knowledgable and compassionate and kind. Hope you stay with us. One of your new friends, loretta with big hugs
Hi Loretta, Thanks for your response. I also had a colonoscopy, and an endoscopy and both showed erosion of the esophogus, and the colon but what I don't get is they see the problems but don't have the answers! I know that probably most of the meds even the blood pressure meds slow everything down but I have to take them to keep me functioning. My Dr. has me on a muscle relaxant, and when I take it it does help me with the spasms all over my body and I just realized about a year ago that they were also helping with the pain and spasms in my intestines, but you can only take x amount of those because they too slow things down. IS this ever going to end , or just keep annoying us. After having this for so long I just try to blow things off as whatever,I don't even bother telling my family or friends [who are supportive of my situation] about the new adventures of RSD, because I just think it's all just old for them to have to listen to.Do you ever think that it just gets old? Or that they just have listened to it for so long? Thanks again new friend. hope to hear from you, Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wilbyfree (03-23-2010)