View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

QUOTE: So on Tuesday am.............7 o'clock upon arriving at work to find a manager present with the night worker talking to 5 young men in a room all drinking and had been all night [hence the presence of a manager, after the night worker was threatened with violence]

24 HOURS PASS............. and a simple 'tell them off comes back from higher management'..................

Daily i go to work thinking i can make a difference, [politely as the only male /bar the night] staff amongst 4 female support workers , i always end up giving out the rollickings to aggressor's, and i am seen As the blunt/whipping post for all concerned.

Lonelyone............your lonely?..............god i know i. am..

but tomorrow i am going to change that......

i am intending to right a lot of wrongs...............................i have e-mailed tonight my two immediate managers a senior manager and company director,,,,,,,,,,,,,categorically stating the disgusting manner in which their employees are expected to work without question or support [when times get exceedingly rough]

I have for many years seen the backward way our society has spiralled out of control, and witnessed first hand my liberal superiors white wash bad/appalling & anti-social behaviour. [then have the cheek to point fingers at staff for not turning people around/ who sadly could never turn around even on a carousel]

I am lost for words.............yet Lonelyone's Thread ............screams out..............LONELY [GOD I UNDERSTAND THAT]

David

Yesterday 4 of these young men [above] were held in police custody for 18 hours, one is charged with Rape......................the others with Affray & criminal damage.[happened away from the hostel]

if only people would listen..........

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-23-2010), Alffe (03-23-2010), barbo (03-27-2010)