View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Linda,
I am so sorry to read about your daughter. I am also in CT and have a teenage daughter with post-concussive syndrome. It was also 2 years for her in January. It has been a long road but she does continue to make progress.....progress feels very slow and can be hard to notice but it is there and that is encouraging. My daughter has not had seizures, I can imagine how terrifying that has been on top of everything else. My heart goes out to you and others on this board coping with post-concussive syndrome. Please email me and let me know how your daughter is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda (Mom) in CT View Post
Hi,

How is your son doing today - it has been almost a year since this post?

I'm still desperately looking for help for my daughter who is 15. It is 2 yrs in January since her injury. Her symptoms remain much the same - headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, fatigue - all from being exposed to noisy situations, light changes, physical activity, reading or concentrating for too long. She also has had 9 non-epileptic seizures in 23 months.

What have you found that has helped?

I have recently been looking at Dr. Walker's Neurotherapy Center in Dallas as an option. They do qEEG guided neuro-feedback. Any experience or knowledge of this good or bad?

Linda (mom) in CT
Tralee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote