View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 02:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default If only I could keep up...if only I could catch up...

Weeks go by and I don't think of posting. Today I find there are long threads I haven't even seen, and they're too intellectual to skim. Dear friends are national advocates, while I never seemed to find my place in advocacy--oh, well, except for liaison with researchers, participating in research, one-on-one spiritual and personal support to some really wonderful people who let me share their journeys for various lengths of time. I used to be passionate about educating and helping new people here, and could deal (not always well) with the friction, the con games, the pseudo-helpless, all for the sake of just being around and interacting with such wonderful people.

Osteoarthritis with really serious pain nearly took over my life, but three months after my hip replacement and eight years after my PD diagnosis I am doing remarkably well physically, including the loss of 50 Mirapex pounds and more yet being shed. Somehow, though, I can't quite get my oomph back. I must be patient and keep my spirits up.

Got to go to the therapy pool for exercise, my Number One priority, so will try to peek again later. Good to see old faces here.

Jaye
Attached Thumbnails
A long time gone-mypicture-jpg  
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote