View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Bobbi,

You are not imposing at all... don't be silly! I'm here to help in any way I possibly can

I will get the removal protocol info together and post it on a separate thread. Might not be today, but in the next couple of days for sure.

One very important thing I can tell you is that there is definitely more than a "mist or dust" that releases from the mercury fillings during removal. Dentists that say that basically have not yet acknowledged the toxicity of mercury and tend not to follow any strict protocol when removing it.

I'll gather the info and reference site...... and post it very soon.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
I'd definitely and very much appeciate more info. respective of the removal protocol, only I hesitate to impose more on your time.

Only and if and when you may feel up to posting more, I would like that.

I did ask my dentist today about what I was told, as well. He was not nearly as in-depth as your elaboration yet he did pretty much share (an abbreviated version) mirroring yours.

He said, during removal, there is a mist / dust that releases, too.

I'm in the "early" stages of lotsa dental work ahead, but did tell him I want those fillings replaced. It will be great to make sure that the protocol is followed... so that I know what it entails and can, then, ask how it's done from the dentist before I "sign off."

Again: Thank you!
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote