View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:42 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel the Burn View Post
I did call the SSA yesterday,,I got a very nice girl who looked into my case,, she said my original filing date was sept of 09,, I told her,, I continued to work on and off up to dec of 09,,
She asked some questions and said my date of filing shouldhave beenonthe letter,, I told her it wasent,,, I told her I tried to call my local office,, and she said there hard to get ahold of since they have such a big caseload and few staffers,, anyway,, she said she didnt think me working was going to be a problem,, and that if it was,, it wo0uld come up for review, and in your case that would be in 5 to 7 years,, sionce the SS doctors felt my condition was progressive,, I asked her over and over and over,, is there aprobem with me taking the monthly check,, she said,, NO,, it is not a problem,,
Later I got a call from Binder and Binder,, (she said they were still looking into the matter,, ),, i told her what I did,, and told her I told SS that I had worked, she said,, you should not have said that,, I told her,, Look,, I;m not going to lie about it,, so we ended that conversation with her saying that if it becomes a issue,, to contact them,, so we will see
If you make an appointment with SS it takes maybe (depending on where you live) 20 minutes up to 2 hours wait. Find out if B&B filed any paper work with SS asking for backpay, did you get copies? If it was me I'd tell B&B to take a hike. (That's just me) Be careful if you sign anything from B&B from this point on. You might want to talk with your bank. Did you sign to begin with? Let me know. Was there any consideration? OK enough for now I have answered the first 5 or six threads. Let me give somebody else a turn.

Last edited by legalmania; 03-25-2010 at 09:00 PM.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote