View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default john

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestleguy View Post
I must inform you that I am a trained professional wrestler. I don't know if the news has reached you out there in Idaho yet, but what I do is a fake sport, involving fake violence. I, along with many others have trained for years how to do this safely and properly. Yes, there is the occasional fluke in which someone will get hurt. But then again people get hurt every day doing things like getting out of their shower (no offense to anyone injured in a shower related incident).

I wish you all the speediest of recoveries.

All my best,
-John
hi john
we get many folks with sport related head injury's and your not the first Wrestleguy we have had, so can I safely say that head injury is an occupational hazard, huh !

Now the term PCS is probably the wrong word for what, in fact is MTBI mild brain damage . and it is cumulative, recovery can seem to be full , but it just feels,that it is,

now the brain dose not repair its self. a more correct term is it reorganizes, new neurons do not form in sufficient numbers , to replace damaged structures, now for a word of wisdom, imagine being stuck in the world, in the moments , just after you hit the deck, with no hope of recovery. period

thats the risk you are taking , it may never happen, bud, and believe you me, none of us would take any pleasure in saying I told you so
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote