View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I'm sorry your are having so much trouble. I am 28 and have RSD in left foot and leg. They have put me on gabapentin, sertraline, orphenadrine, mobic, and hydrocodone 10/325. I had a stim inplanted in april 09. It does give me relief, but has not allowed me to go back to work. Since implant I had to have a surgery to move the battery to a more comfortable place. I fell about a month ago and now I will have surgery on Monday to fix the battery, because I ripped the internal stiches that hold it in place. Since having it put in it has caused back pain. It is possible that the RSD has set up in the surgical sites. The can reprogram to make it cover the back too. I will not have it removed yet because I feel I have to much invested in it to take it out. Some people do have no problems with it. I though have had a rough road with it. My doctor also said my back could be hurting from the way I drag myself around while walking. I not sure what it is. Good luck with your journey and hope you can be painfree or atleast some less. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (04-01-2010), Rrae (03-25-2010)