View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cyclelops, no, I have never had a tilt table test. My dysautonomia seems to come in "attacks". The neurologist seemed more interested in how and what happened when this all started 18 years ago... I used to have very severe dysautonomia attacks - daily. Where was he then? Nobody seemed to believe me - I was told I was suffering from anxiety attacks just like every other 30 year old woman... Now, I am medicated full of Verapamil and other things that usually mask most of the severe stuff (sweating, tachycardia and the like)...

I still have attacks but they occur less frequently and have changed in character to some degree. But the fatigue and light-headedness occurs most of the time. I do not feel to great in an upright position. I suppose it is going to take a lot more time. They are calling tomorrow to set another appointment.

I am so sorry to hear you are sad... me too. Lately, I have been feeling so low - physically and mentally. We can wallow in it together. I really miss being able to work. Heck, I would feel good just being able to do the chores around the house on a consistent basis. I did some yard work last week and had to sit on the couch for three days. Boy, am I paying for it.

Glad to hear your construction is completed. It all helps! And the weather is improving...

Mere
Mere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote