View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Nikki,

My daughter is 16 years old and has had RSD for many years. It started in her left ankle and did spread to other parts of her body. But, you need to go and see your doctor to get a diagnosis. Have your parents make an appointment. Make sure it isn't something else. And if by chance it is RSD, then you need to get back into PT to stop this in its tracks. I am so sorry you are in this kind of pain. I know first hand as a parent what you are going through. Good luck and get yourself checked out.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki17 View Post
Hi, I'm 15 years old and I was diagnosed with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) on February 14th, 2008 in my left foot. Before it got better, pain grew up and down my left leg and it took about 6 months of physical therapy for pain to decrease and for me to be able to walk. For another year i had re-occuring pain in my left foot and leg and swelling every day. But, the pain started going away finally after a year from being diagnossed. But, for the past year I've been having extreme pain in the top of my left back and shoulder, and it just keeps getting worse, do you think this could be the RSD spreading, or something else?
Also, I have extreme fatigue and pain in all my limbs do you think that is from RSD too?
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote