View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclelops View Post
Limbo stinks, unless it is a dance!
Yes, this is true. I am always in limbo, just wish I could dance...

You know, the more and more I understand about AI disease, I really have to wonder if there are many variants of what we know as Sjogrens or Lupus, MCTD or Scleroderma, (etc.) disease?...

I never seem to fit into a "box", yet I have and have had for many years (18 years), evidence of AI disease, mostly Lupus. Physically, I fit the criteria, serologically, I don't. Fortunately, I have a good Rheumatologist that I have been seeing for a long time, and he understands how I am, and treats me for AI disease. It helps me.

I do think, Cyclelops, that we, and many others will be "labeled" in time - and I also think that the current knowledge and testing is inadequate. AI disease is too complex for what is currently available in detection and testing.

Understand about Rituxan... I have read about it... And, absolutely understand your saying "hope they are not missing the forest for the trees". I do also think about that - very much so with the last visit to the new neurologist...

Mere

Last edited by Mere; 03-25-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: I should proofread before posting.
Mere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote