Thread: So on edge...
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I'm sorry that you feel bad. I'm sure that your children love you. I hope that you get some relief from the pain in your neck area. I know that is hard to live with.

A few people on here have had the ECT treatment. The actress Carrie Fisher recommends this,for it has helped her. Keep hoping. I know that it isn't easy when you have major life struggles over a long period of time. BF
Things of a personal nature took the wind out of me. I'm back home and will try to recoup, again. My doc visits went well. The pain doc did fantastic, don't have my neck aggravating me. So I'll take whatever relief afforded me. The mental pain needs help, it is worse than any other pain I've had. Getting some info on ECT from Mayo Clinic sites. In the meantime I'll wait for time to help soothe the mental assaults, there is nothing else I can do. Don't you sometimes feel that time is an enemy? Sorry, I don't want to sound so glum, but you've been kind to me and I feel you truly understand situations. You've had your share, and I hope you are doing well. That would brighten my day!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-25-2010), Brokenfriend (03-27-2010), Mari (03-25-2010)